Art Quote

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Private Series by Kate Brian

Recently I finished Paradise Lost, and I have to say that it's really difficult to review books like this; that is, ones that are part of a very long series. The books are hard to think of as one. They all connect together and create one story.
That being said, I have to say that I love the Private series. I wish I could review each book separately, but it would be impossible. Each book has it's own perks and happenings that make them so interesting and special that I couldn't take the time to write a thoughtful and in-depth review. Also, they just aren't those kinds of books.

I'd like to say that the reason I won't review them all separate is because they are all "the same" but that would come out the wrong way. They aren't the same, but the way they are set up and written are entirely similar, and chances are that if you like the first one you will enjoy the rest of the series. At least, that's how it was in my case.

That being said, the Private series is definitely a wonderful series, especially if you're looking for something that will keep you on your seat and constantly interested.

1 comments:

Neecie said...

Yeah. Back in 2006 I used to read the Private Series..I forgot why I stopped. However, I just reread the whole series again..series like Gossip Girl are impossible to start reading now but I have a few (:

About Me

My photo
Obsessive Blogger. Obsessive Reader.